Your 4th Quarter Payroll Tax Returns are due Januray 31,2019. Need Help? Contact us Today
Did you know that you can get FREE printable W-2 and 1099 forms from the IRS website?
Yes, you certainly can and now is the time to start thinking about doing so. I always order my forms before the rush in October. It gets busy as you can well imagine the closer you get to the end of the 3rd quarter. I hate to see people paying money for forms at the office supply store when you can get for free on the IRS website.You can order them here: IRS Website .
If you have employees you should order:
- W-2 Forms, enough for all of your employees and a few extras in case of mistakes or printing errors
- W-2 c Forms, in case you have to make corrections after you have submitted your W-2’s to the IRS in January
- W-3 Forms, must accompany your W-2’s (1 form per submission) and a couple extra for mistakes
- W-2 Instruction booklet
- 1099 Forms enough for all of your sub-contractors that are not incorporated
- 1096 Forms, must accompany your 1099’s (1 form per submission) and a couple of extras for mistakes
- 1099 Instruction booklet